The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic specialist who is comfortable experimenting with new technologies to start a career as Junior System Administrator in Tumo Center for Creative Technologies.
- Assist the Senior Systems Administrators in their daily tasks;
- Oversee the load balancing operations;
- Oversee the Back-up operations;
- Research advanced Cloud operations;
- Fulfill other tasks and requests;
- Provide support to the Tumo Center's staff and members' while performing their duties and tasks;
- Work closely with the other departments to make sure their hardware and software requests are met;
- Be willing to take initiatives and propose new technologies to better support the long term and short term goals of the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows Server 2012/2016 environments;
Basic knowledge of MySQL and MSSQL
- Basic knowledge of Virtualization systems; experience with ESXi is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Network Monitoring systems;
Basic knowledge of Networking, including TCP/IP, VLANS, switching and routing.
- Basic knowledge of scripting concepts;
- Full understanding of workstation support and diagnosis procedures both hardware and software;
- Familiarity with both Windows and Mac OS environments;
- Willingness to research and learn additional details about the current IT infrastructure of the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies;
- Team player.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and portfolio via Tumo's career portal by clicking here: https://tinyurl.com/tumo-recruit
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Health Insurance;
- Travelers insurance;
- Initial work permit;
- Assistance in opening a bank account; free card provided for partner banks;
- Birthday leave.
Tumo is an equal opportunity employer who values, supports and thrives on diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need for all individuals; including those with disabilities.
Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking, and ten complementary skills, including robotics, programming, photography, music and more.