GN LLC is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Lawyer, with an experience of working in the corporate sphere, to fulfill the vacant position.
- Draft legal documents;
- Review new business relationships;
- Guide employees on regulatory and compliance matters;
- Analyze legal issues relating to proposed products;
- Represent the Company during arbitration hearings, prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings;
- Ensure that the Company complies with the applicable laws and government regulations;
- Negotiate and draft commercial agreements;
- Review new business agreements.
- Master's degree in Law;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Corporate Lawyer;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in written;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Analytical skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Lawyer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
GN LLC is engaged in the production of preserves and natural juices in Armenia. The Company has two manufacturing plants, including "Ararat" canning factory. The factories have a history of more than half a century. GN LLC operates not only in Armenia, but also in the global market.