"Kamurj" UCO CJSC is looking for a Lawyer to perform various legal tasks and to support the Legal Department’s daily activities.
- Draft credit, collateral, guarantee, other contracts, agreements, make changes in them, check the legal compliance of the Company's internal and individual legal acts, check their legal compliance before concluding collateral transactions;
- Prepare responses to customers complaints;
- Check the legal compliance of the contracts concluded with the partners;
- Prepare various letters and legal documents;
- Provide different legal conclusions;
- Represent the interests of the Company in all governmental, non-governmental bodies, organizations and relations with individuals;
- If necessary, make court claims, responses, counter-claims and other judicial documents;
- Implement Judicial representation;
- Make and present reports.
- University degree in Law; master’s degree is desirable;
- Advocate’s license is desirable;
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Lawyer in Finance and Banking sector is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of English language is desirable;
- Skilled user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook); knowledge of databases;
- Accuracy, detail-orientation, ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work within strict and flexible time frames;
- Ability to analyze; leadership skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Team working skills;
- High sense of diligence and responsibility.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their CV in Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
clearly mentioning the position title ("Lawyer/ Law Department") in the subject line of the email, or by submitting to the Office of the Company at: 11 Kalents Str., Yerevan 0033, RA. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.