SoftConstruct is currently looking for a detail-oriented and qualified Leading Specialist of Financial and Tax Reporting Unit.
- Maintain close relationships with operational management to ensure that monthly analysis provide the level of information required;
- Coordinate with Group entities' financial functions to gather, analyze, and prepare information to support external reporting needs;
- Liaise with the Operational Finance to ensure financial data provided is complete and accurate and work with them to generate reports/ analysis required by operational management;
- Utilize current information technology to query, analyze, research, and maintain financial data, develop financial documents, and resolve problems;
- Manage efficiently the day-to-day and month end record keeping and financial transactions;
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly management reporting to be delivered to Top Management and Group companies;
- Ensure internal controls related to financial reporting operate effectively and are appropriate;
- Responsible for Ad hoc reporting and other accounting tasks assigned by management;
- Solve problems and investigate day-to-day issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration;
- 3-5 years of accounts financial or general accounting experience;
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, spreadsheets);
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly and accurately review data from multiple sources;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Flexible and organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills;
- Experience in setting up controls/ working in a control environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language, both written and verbal.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
with a note of "Leading Specialist of Financial and Tax Reporting Unit" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.