ID Bank is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Leading Staff Recruitment and Adaptation Specialist to fulfil the responsibilities listed below.
- Organize external and internal vacancies, develop and publish vacancy announcements;
- Study and sort CVs and applications of candidates;
- Organize and hold interviews with immediate supervisors;
- Participate in job-fairs, organize them as needed;
- Cooperate with higher educational institutions and organize the process of student programs and practices, organize interviews, implement testing;
- Collect required documentation from new hires;
- Organize and summarize the process of probation evaluation of employees;
- Organize the process of adaptation, mentoring and other training processes for new hires;
- Organize the process of evaluation of professional ability, knowledge, personal characteristics and behavior, work skills of employees, as well as the compliance of each employee with his/ her position;
- Disseminate corporate culture, organize various corporate events, spread team spirit;
- Prepare and submit various types of reports to competent management bodies of the Bank and different RA authorities;
- Implement other functions as defined by internal legal acts of the Bank.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of work experience in HR recruitment and staff development;
- Experience in banking and knowledge of banking legislation will be considered as a privilege;
- Good knowledge of computer (MS Office);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Proper work organization and time management skills;
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve problem;
- Ability to perform several tasks at a time;
- Punctuality and sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge and application of code of business ethics.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send the filled in application form attached to this announcement to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Leading Staff Recruitment and Adaptation Specialist") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
After successful completion of the probation period, the Bank offers the selected candidate a comprehensive medical insurance package, a comprehensive bonus plan, a corporate package for sports club services, banking services on preferential terms.
ID Bank Application Form.zip - Application Form