The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Legal Counsel/ International Relations Specialist to join the Financial Monitoring Center, International Relations Division.
- Support foreign financial intelligence units;
- Participate in development of documents by international organizations in the field of combating money laundering and terrorism financing (hereinafter referred to as AML/CFT) and financing of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
- Participate in implementation of AML/CTF international standards in the legal system of RA;
- Participate in the functions related to developing, amending and publishing lists of individuals/ entities related to financing of terrorism and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, authorizing payments at the expense of the frozen property, unfreezing of frozen property.
- University degree in Law;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of:
a) FATF Recommendations and conventions and other legal documents on AML/CFT and financing of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
b) The Republic of Armenia Law on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing;
c) Criminal and Criminal Procedure Legislation, Civil Legislation and other related field is an advantage;
- Work experience in a related field is an advantage;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Negotiation skills.
To apply for the job opening, please visit Armenian version of the CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
. Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then, choose the job opening, press "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form. For further information and clarification, please contact the Central Bank on: +37410 592634.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified about next stages.