The ATP Charitable Foundation, in cooperation with the Jinishian Memorial Foundation and the Armenian Energy Agency Foundation has launched the EU4Environment: "Green community - resilient future" project financed by the EU on 01 March 2021. Within the framework of the Program, a working group comprised of 3 experts will be created (one of them is the legal drafting expert mentioned in this announcement) to:
- Review the international best practices in the fields of urban greening, energy efficiency, energy conservation and sustainable management of household waste;
- Develop a package of legislative drafts aimed at improving these fields;
- Carry out appropriate consultations with partner stakeholders in order to ensure complementarity between national programmes and projects as a result of the study, classification.
For details, please see the attachment.
- Review and analyze national legislation and regulatory framework and proposition of incentives/ levers for increasing the number of nurseries and unlocking potential of the private sector (fiscal and non-fiscal incentives);
- Develop and submit a package of draft laws/ regulations;
- Provide necessary consultations to other members of the working group;
- Keep complete records of all project expert consultations;
- Conduct periodic compliance consultations with the working group and Project implementation team;
- Document the lessons learned and best practices, share them with the wider team.
- University degree in Law, Environmental Law or in related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in legislative drafting in the field of legal reform within the framework of projects (particularly in international donor projects);
- Good knowledge of the RA laws on energy, energy conservation and renewable energy;
- Teamwork experience;
- Proficiency in English and Armenian languages.
Interested candidates can submit their CV and cover letter (within 1 page) to: email@example.com
mentioning "EU4Environment: "Green Community - Resilient Future" - Legal Drafting Expert" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
According to the salary history, but not more than budget by the Project.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates
Legal drafting expert.pdf - For more details