Byblos Bank Armenia is looking for a Legal Officer to join its team.
- Handle legal documents;
- Comment on drafts of laws and other legal acts as well as on existing ones upon request of the management of the Bank;
- Draft, review and update all contracts pertaining to the operation of the Bank and verify all templates provided to branches and departments;
- Prepare all kind of contracts (to be signed by the customer) pertaining to new products or operations as assigned by the Head of Legal Unit and/ or management of the Bank;
- Verify the accuracy of all legal documents provided by clients;
- Work on legal research and stay updated of all newly issued laws;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as described in the internal legal acts (policies and procedures) of the Bank and/ or assigned by the management of the Bank.
- Master’s degree in Law;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience; experience in banking is preferable;
- Advocate’s license will be considered as an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and other standard applications;
- Fluency in English language, including verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to respond quickly and take immediate actions;
- Ability to write detailed documents and presentations;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are welcome to apply by following the link: https://ats.hirebee.ai/en/jobs/legal-officer/apply
. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.