Renco Armestate is looking for a Lifting Supervisor to plan, coordinate and supervise all the lifting operations for one of Company’s projects in Armenia, with the possibility of working abroad after a while.
- Set up the lifting plan and carry out all, included lifting erections;
- Perform daily inspection on all cranes used in the project;
- Participate in the meetings on Lifting Operations;
- Complete the daily work allocation sheets;
- Responsible for safety risk assessments;
- Perform the team Tool Box Talk to the operators.
- Good knowledge of legislation on lifting operations;
- Knowledge of different types of rigging methods and selection of different types of lifting gears for any special needs;
- Experience in heavy lifting objects;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Capacity to work independently and organize the local resources;
- Strong experience in dealing with technical documentation;
- Fluency in English language;
- Ability to travel abroad.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the title of the position ("Lifting Supervisor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.