Karas National Food Chain is looking for a highly motivated Logistics Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of shipping routes and delivery, specifically with regard to customer satisfaction. The Company encourages repeat business among customers, hence the incumbent should provide excellent customer service.
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services;
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle;
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints;
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- At least 5 years of logistics or supply chain experience providing a basic knowledge of logistics terminology, policies, and procedures;
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management;
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff;
- Proficiency in standard logistics software;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the title of the position ("Logistics Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Karas National Food Chain, represented by Karas Group LLC, was founded in 2005 in Armenia. In 2017 the Company entered the US market and opened its first service point in the heart of Glendale city, Los Angeles.