Globbing is looking for a Logistics Manager to handle the entire order cycle to enhance business development, to ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective means of transporting products/ supplies, and give recommendations to the upper management;
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services;
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle;
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints;
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets;
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements;
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a managerial position, preferably in logistics;
- Knowledge of warehousing and logistics procedures and standards;
- Knowledge of international shipping, customs, and tax requirements is a plus;
- Strong communication and decision-making skills; eagle eye for details;
- Ability to act accordingly and proactively;
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Logistics Manager") in the subject line of the email. The Company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested and qualified candidates