Plat.ai LLC is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join its team.
- Translate unstructured business problems into well-defined machine learning projects;
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of product managers and developers to identify existing problems on time, prepare modeling solutions and apply them on real-time environment;
- Build and deploy models for real-time predictions;
- Build model performance monitoring tools, use the existing tools in the system to keep track of production level models' performance;
- Prepare documentation for custom models;
- Effectively communicate outcomes of analytics models to non-statistical audience.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline;
- Relevant experience in doing ML work either in financial services or technology company is desired;
- Expert experience in designing, developing, and deploying machine learning models/ algorithms;
- Extensive programming experience in R or Python and an interest in learning new languages and technologies;
- Knowledge of data structures and data engineering solutions;
- Intermediate or upper level of English language.
All interested candidates whose profile meets the mentioned requirements and are motivated to work in a hard-working and continuously learning-addicted family of data scientists, are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
by 29 August 2020 indicating the position title ("Machine Learning Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance;
- Contribution to gym membership plan;
- Contribution to the costs associated with job-related continuous training and development.