The Machine Learning Intern/ Contractor will be responsible for prototyping, code and unit test development, research and experiments with ML engine.
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Data Science, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning basics;
- Knowledge of Python, C++/ STL;
- Code development skills;
- Ability to search and study documentation;
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Good communication skills in English language;
- Team working skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit the application at: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus benefits, including subsidized lunch.
Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC is a subsidiary of Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.