Termoros AR LLC is looking for a Manager on Local Clients and Digital Marketing. The incumbent will initiate and run local marketing operations of the Company, be responsible for local marketing researches and analyses, coordinating digital marketing activity and coordinate the Company's online platforms, such as the online shop. In the same time he/ she will become one of the main persons in the Company in creating strong relationship with existing and new customers.
- Constantly monitor the market and prepare reports;
- Proactively interact with real and potential clients and partners, collect feedbacks and detect problems;
- Organize and coordinate effective marketing campaigns to reach and retain the target audience;
- Plan, organize and coordinate Center's activity in all events;
- Organize PR and events to boost the Company's brands;
- Oversee and conduct the Company's e-marketing efforts;
- Develop promotional materials and coordinate advertising activities;
- Provide interested parties with relevant information;
- Develop and manage the Company's pages in social networks, create a content plan, organize its implementation and analytics;
- Moderate incoming and outgoing messages, answer to the subscribers' questions;
- Create, manage and update subscriber databases. Create the segmentation of subscribers and potential clients. Develop subscription landing forms;
- Participate in the Company's marketing plan;
- Responsible for content management of the Company's website. Place and/ or update information in various sections of the site: news, brand pages, partner cards, contacts, price lists, technical documentation;
- Organize cooperation with other online platforms;
- Collect, organize and transfer orders to the appropriate employees of the Company from online platforms, responsible for the control of the Company's online store. Coordinate activity with orders through the Customers Personal Rooms at the Company's website;
- Develop and coordinate virtual sales funnels in social networks and messengers, work with chat bots;
- Responsible for leads from online platforms and social networks to the sales department;
- Search and systematize databases of potential customers;
- Study, analyse and prepare corresponding report to the Commercial Director concerning to the market;
- Analyze the competitive environment;
- Translate documents from/ into Armenian, English, Russian languages, if necessary;
- Support the Commercial Director in day-to-day operations;
- Fulfill the Commercial Director's other orders within the framework of his competencies.
- Degree in Marketing, Management or Languages;
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing; experience in digital marketing is preferable;
- Knowledge of specifics of working with messengers and chat-bots is highly desirable;
- Experience in virtual sales funnels implementation is highly desirable;
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Sense of punctuality and diligence;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Open-minded personality;
- Experience in MS Office, specifically knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Proactive personality;
- Responsible and flexible personality.
All interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, indicating the title of the applied position ("Manager on Local Clients and Digital Marketing") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company will be thankful for included photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
300,000 AMD (Gross), plus quarterly and yearly bonuses