Termoros AR LLC is looking for a Manager on Tenders and Competitive Environment. The incumbent will initiate and run the Company’s tendering, be responsible for searching, analyses and participating in local and international tenders. In the same time he/ she will become a leader of Competitive environment study, analyses and will prepare corresponding reports to the Commercial Director.
- Coordinate the Company's activity in tendering;
- Provide marketing research on international and local tenders;
- Create and work with tenders database;
- Analyse the market and submit to Commercial Director proposals concerning changes, modernization and/ or import/ develop additional products or services in scope of enlarging the Company's activity in tendering;
- Constantly monitor the market and prepare reports;
- Create and work with international and local competitors database;
- Analyse competitors and submit to management proposals to increase and strengthen the Company's competitive advantages;
- Analyse trends of international market, within the framework of the Company's activity;
- Participate in decision making on targeting and segmenting the Company’s products and services;
- In case of necessity, represent the Company in state and private institutions, in order to ensure the Company’s appropriate tendering;
- Predict the sales plan through tenders;
- Study, analyse and prepare corresponding report to the Commercial Director concerning to the tenders activity;
- Analyse the competitive environment;
- Translate documents from/ into Armenian, English, Russian languages, if necessary;
- Support the Commercial Director in day-to-day operations;
- Fulfill the Commercial Director's other orders within the framework of his competencies.
- Degree in Marketing, Management or Languages;
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing; experience in tendering is desirable;
- Knowledge of tendering processes and structure is highly desirable;
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and negotiation skills; knowledge of business communication standards is a plus;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Sense of punctuality and diligence;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Open-minded personality;
- Experience with MS Office, specifically knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Proactive personality;
- Responsible and flexible personality.
All interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
, indicating the title of the applied position ("Manager on Tenders and Competitive Environment") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company will be thankful for included photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
300,000 AMD (Gross), plus quarterly and yearly bonuses