Hylink is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to be responsible for design, creation, execution and maintenance of manual test cases based on product requirements. This position requires a competent, results-oriented, creative QA engineer. The incumbent is expected to be able to work with a variety of development environments and operating systems. He/ she should have an understanding of testing methodologies, and for some extension of scripting languages. He/ she must have the ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Design, create, execute and maintain the manual test cases based on product requirements and existing user needs;
- Provide effort estimates on test preparation and execution engagement;
- Reproduce and verify customer-reported and internal product issues;
- Produce qualified test reports based on test case execution results;
- Ensure that the test cases are always up-to-dated;
- Operate in a fast-paced, agile environment with aggressive schedules.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or other related field;
- 2 years of work experience in SW quality assurance;
- Comfortable in a work environment which utilizes Windows, Android, iOS and Linux distributions as the operating systems of choice;
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot Linux systems from the command line using standard commands and tools;
- Experience in testing a firmware and low level components is a plus;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of performance assessment, black box, and white box testing;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of project teams;
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment;
- Good knowledge of English language, both verbal and written.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
. Please, mention the position title ("Manual QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.