Equiti AM is looking for a QA Engineer with at least 1 year of commercial manual web testing experience to join a global and rapidly expanding FX brokerage provider with offices across the globe. He/ she will play a significant role in the Company's continuous delivery of mission-critical projects, being a part of a dynamic global development team. Reporting to the QA lead, he/ she will work alongside with a growing QA team (30+), focusing on the manual aspect of the testing and at the same time developing his/ her automated testing skill set. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitable and ambitious individual to grow and develop the career as the team grows.
- Perform testing of new features and bugfixes;
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional, design specifications and requirements;
- Perform manual regression testing on new releases when required;
- Participate in the creation and supporting of test plans and scenarios.
- Strong manual testing skills of Websites and Web based/ Mobile applications in multiple browsers;
- Working experience and understanding of bug tracking systems;
- Basic or intermediate command of SQL;
- Ability to write test plans;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Experience and/ or understanding of trading;
- Understanding/ previous experience working with CRM;
- Experience working in Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Scripting ability: VB Script, Python, etc;
- Experience with automated test tools.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Insurance is also provided