AMX is looking for a Market Surveillance Specialist to join its Securities Market Surveillance team and be responsible for securities market ongoing monitoring, to ensure the operator’s compliance with the requirements of laws and regulations and to initiate disciplinary proceedings and to apply preventive or other measures in case of violation or suspicion of a violation.
- Implement ongoing market surveillance;
- Supervise ongoing compliance with requirements set forth by law, regulations and other legal acts, participate in audits, investigate suspicious or infringing cases;
- Submit a request for explanations, information, and/ or documents from representatives of supervised entities regarding disclosure of suspicious information, suspicious transactions or applications, and violations;
- Submit proposal about initiating disciplinary proceedings, abstention, preventive or other measures against supervised entities, in case of violation or suspicion of a violation;
- Provide advice and/ or guidance to supervised entities or other stakeholders on market surveillance;
- Examine opportunities for improving market surveillance mechanisms, prepare and submit an appropriate proposal (document) to the Head of the Market Surveillance Service, if necessary;
- Prepare reports on the activities of the Market Surveillance Service.
- Higher education in Finance or Law;
- Knowledge of securities and market of securities;
- At least 3 year of similar working experience in finance or law;
- Availability of professional qualification of the Operator's Surveillance Service or ability to obtain a qualification within a maximum of 3 months after getting the position;
- Effective teamwork and time management skills;
- Ability to react and resolve problems;
- Analytical and agile thinking;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages is preferred.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating "Market Surveillance Service Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.
The Company offers: health and travel insurance, sports compensation, paid time off, opportunities to participate in professional development and courses, special discounts from different companies for the Company's employees.