Termoros Armenia is looking for a Marketing Manager, who will initiate and run all marketing operations of the Company, be responsible for marketing researches and analyses, coordinate digital marketing activity and coordinate Company's online platforms, such as online shop, etc. At the same time, he/ she will become one of the main persons in the Company in creating strong relationship with existing and new customers. The incumbent will be the main person in creating and implementing a marketing plan and budget, in pricing, product line and competitiveness in increasing and developing.
- Constantly monitor the market and prepare reports;
- Proactively interact with real and potential clients and partners, collect feedbacks and detect problems;
- Organize and coordinate effective marketing campaigns to reach and retain the target audience;
- Organize PR and events to boost the Company's brands;
- Oversee and conduct the Company’s e-marketing efforts;
- Participate in pricing and product line increasing and developing;
- Monitor competitive market and prepare proposals for increasing the Company's competitiveness;
- Develop promotional materials and coordinate advertising activities;
- Develop and manage Company's pages in social networks, create a content plan, organize its implementation and analytics;
- Create, manage and update subscriber databases; create the segmentation of subscribers and potential clients; develop subscription landing forms;
- Participate in the Company’s marketing plan and budgeting;
- Responsible for content management of the Company's website; place and/ or update information in various sections of the site: news, brand pages, partner cards, contacts, price lists, technical documentation, etc.;
- Develop and coordinate virtual sales funnels in social networks and messengers, work with chatbots;
- Responsible for leads from online platforms and social networks to the Sales Department;
- Search and systematize databases of potential customers;
- Study, analyze and prepare corresponding report to the General Director concerning to the market;
- Analyze the competitive environment;
- Translate documents from/ into Armenian-English-Russian languages, if necessary;
- Fulfill General Director's other orders within the framework of his/ her competencies.
- Degree in Marketing or Languages;
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing; experience in Digital Marketing is a plus;
- Knowledge of specifying of working with Messengers and Chat-bots;
- Experience in virtual sales funnels implementation;
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; fluency in Russian language will be considered as a plus;
- Sense of punctuality and diligence;
- Open-minded personality;
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Indeed proactive personality.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
220,000 AMD (Net) plus bonuses