The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and designing promotional activities to drive the desired message for an Organization's concept.
- Perform regular market feedback research to gather important brand data;
- Assist in development, and implementation of promotional plans for each restaurant and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month;
- Assist in the design of packaging, menus as well as the creation of in-store marketing displays;
- Assist and manage brand's SMM strategy and plan;
- Maintain contact with market and competitors to get critical input on how "brand design" and implementation can be improved;
- Assist in development and implementation of brand's marketing strategy and plan.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Budget-management skills and proficiency;
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/