The Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing will be responsible for driving top and bottom line growth through development and implementation of the Company's marketing strategies including market research and analytics, digital and social media marketing, PR and communication, social performance, and brand management strategies. He/ she will formulate marketing objectives and define targets, develop plans to reach those targets, implement these plans and monitor their effectiveness, analyze results and translate them into more effective strategies and action plans. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for public affairs and delivering greater exposure for Finca, for external and internal audiences, through all communications channels, including earned and placed media, social and digital media.
Essential areas of responsibility include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Define marketing objectives for the corporate brand and for each product and service in the portfolio; develop marketing plans and tactics and establish the marketing budget to achieve those objectives;
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products/ services;
- Monitor the performance of products/ services and process facilitation for improvement, adaptation or change to meet strategic objectives and performance targets;
- Develop and implement offline and digital lead generation campaigns including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting;
- Manage corporate digital resources (websites, social channels, etc.) and assets;
- Lead marketing content creation, manage relationships with external partners (creatives/ agencies, printing houses, media, marketing service providers).
- Ensure the brand essence and values are communicated and exemplified through every customer touchpoint and communication vehicle (website, printed materials, loan officer scripts, product features, etc.) in a standardized way;
- Coordinate the cross-functional work of crafting a coherent brand experience to strengthen the corporate image;
- Lead internal brand engagement efforts for engaging the employees/ staff on the Finca brand;
- Ensure brand consistency in the development of marketing communications and messaging and compliance with Finca global brand standards (visual identity and design);
- Track and monitor the health of the brand in the market.
- Develop research plans for the collection and analysis of customer and market intelligence to support management decision-making and to feed into marketing and operations strategies;
- Collaborate with management and internal departments to frame the key business challenges to inform the research agenda; advise appropriate methodologies and tactics;
- Lead/ oversee the implementation of research initiatives, supporting the team (internal/ external) with subject matter expertise;
- Identify key customer touchpoints, pain-points, challenges, and hurdles; advise management and stakeholders on the voice of the customer (VOC) and their journey with Finca;
- Distill main takeaways - research findings and customer insights for management and other departments to support decision-making, development of strategies and plans.
- Lead PR and communications activities, development and implementation of communications plans;
- Coordinate the organization and promotion of public events;
- Manage relationships with mass media; pitch, brief, and monitor media; support with story ideas, angles and narratives; build and maintain media and stakeholder lists;
- Create engaging and cutting-edge presentations; write and/ or lead the preparation of reports, articles, proposals, briefs, fact-sheets, talking-points, press releases, newsletters, event materials, and other communication pieces needed to communicate with a broad range of audiences, internal and external;
- Provide education/ training on products and services as well as topics related to marketing to promote products/ services to customers in a uniform and feature-driven manner.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in marketing or communications in consumer marketing and or financial sector.
Specific Professional Expertise:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, marketing automation, Google analytics, social media marketing.
Sales and Marketing:
- Knowledge of principles and methods for developing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes the development of business plans and marketing plans/ strategy and tactics as well as CRM.
Customer and Personal Service:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Administration and Management:
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources.
Communications and Media:
- Knowledge of various types of communications and media tactics and distribution; ability to work with marketing/ communications agencies through the brief development and evaluation of creative work.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and concepts; experience in data collection and research reporting as well as implementation of findings into relevant insights and strategies.
- Familiarity with principles of developing effective audiovisual and textual content; experience in marketing content and collateral development; knowledge of branding and design techniques and tools; understanding of creative production process, experience in working with creative specialists, agencies, and printing houses.
Budget and Pricing:
- Knowledge of budget development and management as well as pricing development and strategy.
- Web content management experience; basic skills of HTML and WordPress is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a related area; master's degree in Marketing is preferred.
- Excellent command of Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite; overall understanding of design and animation, web content management, digital marketing and analytics tools and software is desired.
- Availability to travel locally and internationally;
- Ability to travel in economy class when traveling by air or rail.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position are welcome to send their detailed CV to Finca at: email@example.com
. Please specify the subject line of the email as ("Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing").
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.