SoftConstruct is looking for a talented person who can bring ideas to life, confident and communicative candidate, who is looking for a career path in marketing, motivated and talented people to grow with them. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a customer-facing role, is result driven and has great commercial acumen with experience in a similar role before.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics to increase brand awareness, drive qualified traffic and increase market share in Sweden;
- Suggest and support the implementation of the global marketing strategy in Sweden in collaboration with the Marketing Department;
- Conduct market research and keep abreast of trends;
- Analyse customer needs, conduct data analysis and evaluation;
- Handle internal and external marketing communication;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, from operational, IT and administrative to marketing and creative, to produce effective promotional materials;
- Build relationships and coordinate with external partners and agencies;
- Plan and manage social media and public relations campaigns;
- Plan and manage organic and paid acquisition campaigns;
- Plan and manage email campaigns;
- Plan and manage marketing events (e.g. PR events, presentations, exhibitions);
- Prepare communication content (e.g. website content, press releases, feature articles, marketing presentations, brochures);
- Create print and online publication;
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns;
- Develop schedules and maintain deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field; master’s degree is preferable;
- Native Swedish speaker; fluency in English language;
- Proven experience in marketing;
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate;
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar);
- Experience in managing Social Media Accounts;
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com
with a note of "Marketing Manager (Sweden)" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.