BD Retail Group is looking for an experienced, dynamic, creative Marketing Team Lead to drive and enhance the Company's strong position in Armenian market. This position will lead implementation of brand strategy for several worldwide famous brands. This includes all aspects of the consumer experience, managing the brand's image, mission, message and promise, infusing it into all parts of the Company. The incumbent will be responsible for managing a portfolio of marketing projects, both digital and traditional. This includes managing messaging, campaigns and content across the spectrum of brand communications - catalog, digital, social, PR and retail merchandising experience, specifically leading creative concepting, design, public relations, mission-based strategic partnerships, and key messaging. Responsible for company-wide alignment bringing together dynamic teams across multiple departments and functions to create a complex strategy that supports aggressive growth targets. The ideal candidate will need a proven and tenured track record of leadership, innovation, traditional and digital expertise. This role will lead the development of creative and digital initiatives in concert with marketing, e-commerce and sales leaders to help convert prospects, attract new customers, and to engage our very large and diverse customer base.
- Establish and develop an effective consumer-led, marketing strategy and plans with clear and consistent direction that increases revenue across all channels, deepens the Company's engagement with the consumers;
- Manage a marketing working budget that ensures projects and collaborations are within budget;
- Provide brand management, strategic leadership, team collaboration, functional excellence across the brands;
- Partner with external creative teams to develop and produce concepts that are commercially viable and engage with the consumer;
- Focus on the consumer journey and experience by providing creativity and insight to optimize and elevate the customer experience across all marketing disciplines;
- Identify marketing opportunities that support business goals and drive best-in-class implementation;
- Responsible for implementing brand standards and strategies across all creative execution and responsible for ensuring consistency across all touchpoints;
- Align with overall business goals and ensure every consumer touch point is in line with the business objectives;
- Develop and execute launch plans for all products, in store and online;
- Oversee the online presence and digital marketing activities for the brands;
- Monitor and regularly report on digital content marketing trends and competitive analysis;
- Increase the capabilities around digital innovations, evolving the Company's digital marketing and storytelling;
- Direct all aspects of the "digital supply chain" from marketing messaging, asset creation, content and delivery;
- Oversee brands' marketing spend and reports on best practices, benchmarks and KPI's;
- Prepare regular marketing reports for the management.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Development Studies;
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of brand and digital marketing or in a related industry;
- Excellent skills in digital and traditional marketing, brand positioning;
- Work experience in data and/ or asset systems/ tools or related discipline;
- Leader with experience building and managing a diverse marketing team;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Experience in managing a marketing working budget;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Marketing Team Lead") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.