Armenian Red Cross Society (ARCS) is looking for an M&E Officer to work on the development of monitoring and evaluation tools for the Project. He/ she will be responsible for collecting and processing monitoring data from the sites and will provide regular reports on project activities as required to the Project Manager. He/ she will organize the M&E activities and carry regular meetings with the project staff and volunteers.
- Implement the Monitoring and Evaluation of the Project according to the project M&E plan and guidelines, including baseline, midterm and final evaluation;
- Collect data with the project tools and use the project M&E software for data procession;
- Develop data collection tools and forms;
- Prepare reports and updates based on the collected data and provide recommendations on the activities for making them more efficient;
- Meet regularly with the project staff and the regional staff to discuss implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures;
- Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review, and final evaluation.
- Higher education, preferably in Statistics, Demographics, Public Policy, International Development, Economics or other relevant field. Advanced certificate in M&E, statistics or economics is preferred;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities of international development projects;
- Ability to travel to RA regions, including International border regions;
- Proven analytical skills and ability to think strategically;
- Good knowledge of project implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices;
- Experience in designing and managing beneficiary monitoring and database systems;
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans;
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies;
- Ability to work with due sensitivity in a multi-cultural environment and virtual or/ and dispersed teams;
- Skills in coaching, mentoring and training;
- Excellent negotiation, consulting and management skills;
- Teamwork and trust-building skills for inclusive National Society relations;
- Ability to focuse on quality and standards, results, and accountability;
- Experience of working and cooperating with the stakeholders;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Armenian languages;
- Full IT literacy (Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email).
All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their CV both in English and Armenian languages to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("M&E Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Armenian Red Cross Society (ARCS) is a non-profit organization, established based on common interests of its’ members, the only National Society on the territory of the Republic of Armenia, which does not pursue any religious, political goals, not affiliated with any political stream, and carries out its activities throughout the country. As an authorized member of the International Red Cross Movement, Armenian Red Cross Society is guided by the fundamental principles of the Red Cross, and is an auxiliary organization to the government. Armenian Red Cross Society's mission is to reduce the vulnerability of the population through mobilization of the power of humanity, to get prepared to cope with situations, which may cause vulnerability among the population, as well as by assisting people made vulnerable by harsh socio-economic conditions. After all the necessary organizational changes, ARCS became the largest and the most competent humanitarian organization, which aims to support the vulnerable social groups, help disaster victims and distribute humanitarian ideas in the society, as well as implement other activities for the benefit of people, provided by law, regardless of nationality, racial, gender, religious and class affiliations and political views.