Adrack is looking for a Medical Billing Specialist to handle the billing for U.S. health care provider.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable Systems, creating customer accounts, and recording treatment charges. Work with Intake Department to verify deductibles and other applicable co-payments;
- Produce and submit medical claims based on units of service approved;
- Ensure claims are processed timely and that payment is received;
- Maintain client billing files in an orderly fashion, ensuring that all files contain proof of payments, billing forms, authorizations, and claims disputes;
- Follow up on unpaid claims from clients and insurance companies; call on delinquent accounts; send notices of balance due; make payment arrangements; send payment reminder notices;
- Maintain spreadsheet of ongoing disputes; review and appeal unpaid and denied claims.
- High school diploma, or equivalent; college level accounting units is preferred (however, experience may suffice);
- Medical billing experience for U.S. health care providers is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work within a team structure.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply online via careercenter.am or send a CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Medical Billing Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.