Les Laboratoires Servier Armenia RO is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person who will combine excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and will have the ability to adapt to an international environment.
- Implement periodic meetings with doctors and pharmacists in Yerevan;
- Present the Company's studies as well as international studies;
- Introduce the established international guidelines;
- Organize and implement educational events;
- Deliver reports with feedback according to the approved procedures.
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of English language will be an advantage.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed resume in English language together with a photo to: email@example.com
to the attention of Ani Mardoyan and Ani Yesayan.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.