Les Laboratoires Servier Armenia RO is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Medical Representative who will combine excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and have the ability to adapt to an international environment. The selected candidate will work under the supervision of Key Account Manager.
- Implement periodic meetings with pharmacists;
- Organize and implement educational events with pharmacists (round tables, conferences);
- Deliver reports with feedback according to the approved procedures;
- Respect confidentiality and work in line with Company's strategy.
- University degree in Pharmacy;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience as Medical Representative in pharmacy field;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; Power Point and Excel in particular;
- Presentation skills; ability to prepare and make PPT presentations;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is an advantage;
- Teamwork skills;
- Analytical skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Availability of own car is highly encouraged.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send an application with a detailed resume in English language together with a photo to: email@example.com
to the attention of Lilit Grigoryan. Please indicate the position title ("Pharmacy Medical Representative (KAO)") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.