Les Laboratoires Servier Armenia Representative Office in Armenia is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person who will combine excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and will have the ability to adapt to an international environment.
- Implement periodic meetings with doctors and pharmacists in Yerevan;
- Present the Company's studies as well as international studies;
- Introduce the established international guidelines;
- Organize and implement educational events;
- Deliver reports with feedback according to the approved procedures.
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of English language will be an advantage.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed resume in English language together with a photo to: email@example.com
- to the attention of Ani Mardoyan, CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to the attention of Ani Yesayan.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.