KRKA Pharmaceutical Factory is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person who will combine excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and have the ability to adapt to an international environment. The candidate must pay regular visits in Yerevan and regions.
- Promote the Company's products;
- Pay regular visits to drugstores and doctors in hospitals and clinics;
- Organize conferences, roundtables and presentations.
- Higher pharmaceutical or medical education;
- Work experience would be an advantage;
- Fluency in Russian language; knowledge of English language is preferred;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Driver's license.
Interested candidates are welcome to send a detailed resume in Russian or English language with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Medical Representative") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.