Adrack LLC is looking for a Medical Transport Dispatcher to perform dispatching activities related to medical transportation; coordinate transportation scheduling; maintain scheduling, and communication with drivers; communicate with the transportation coordinator, medical center coordinator, and other personnel.
- Operate telephone console to receive incoming calls and request for service;
- Responsible for inputting all patient and referral information into the system;
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring vehicle movement through tracking system;
- Responsible for selecting most appropriate unit to respond based on ETA and level of service requested;
- Relay instructions, information or questions to and from personnel, units and scenes;
- Record all activity regarding a transport into the system;
- Transmit and receive messages between the Company and other agencies;
- Contact field personal to verify assignment locations, monitor dispatched units and, when necessary serve as a liaison with callers;
- Serve as a company representative promoting positive customer relationships;
- Communicate with management and other dispatchers any issue in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well;
- Good verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work alone and collaboratively in a high stress environment using professional manners, following direction and keeping safety at the forefront of every interaction;
- Ability to interact with other employees professionally.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Medical Transport Dispatcher") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.