The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Methodologist to join the Center for Consumer Rights Protection and Financial Education.
- Develop or participate in the development of draft laws and legal acts aimed at improving the area of consumers rights protection and market conduct (CRPMC);
- Improve the existing legislation (regulatory framework) in line with information and digital modern technologies;
- Conduct studies and analyses on CRPMC;
- Analyse data and develop documents/ make reports.
- University degree;
- 2 years of work experience in a related field;
- Understanding of consumers rights protection and market conduct;
- Knowledge of legislation related to financial system;
- Familiarity with financial organizations and institutions;
- Knowledge of/ interest in information technologies and ability to follow information and digital technologies development trends;
- Fluency in Armenian language; proficiency in English and Russian languages;
- Analytical skills;
- Creative thinking;
- Communication skills;
- Cooperation skills;
- Negotiation skills.
To apply for the job opening, please visit the Armenian version of CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
. Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then, choose the job opening, press "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form. For further information and clarification, please contact the Central Bank on: +37410 592634.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified about next stages.