The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning framework of PIN projects. The M&E Officer reports to the MEAL Manager based in Yerevan and works closely with other relevant PIN colleagues.
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation processes across PIN ongoing programs;
- Draft M&E Plan for baselines, mid-term, endline surveys, other surveys and research activities, and evaluations to be undertaken in ongoing projects;
- Provide technical support during project M&E planning (from the logframe development stage), including guidance on developing the indicators and measuring results, development of M&E tools and methodologies;
- Provide technical support in routine and results-based monitoring;
- Draft assessment and other evaluation questionnaires;
- Participate in conducting surveys or other data collection activities (observations, FGDs, etc.);
- Analyze the assessment findings and prepare draft reports;
- Conduct independent monitoring of project activities according to the schedule agreed with the line manager, including activities implemented by partners;
- Provide technical support in evaluations and other research activities, including engaging in ToR drafting, selection of consultants, review of evaluation design and data collection methodology, data analysis, involvement of stakeholders and dissemination plan;
- Examine the evaluation/ research draft report in relation to the ToR/ contract and formulate a written response;
- Promote good practice and identify ways to strengthen PIN’s planning, monitoring and evaluation processes;
- Support MEAL team in implementing electronic, mobile data collection systems in MEAL processes;
- Contribute to proposal writing while collecting relevant data from stakeholders and potential beneficiaries;
- Support MEAL manager with setting up MEAL workplans for projects and follow on the set timeframes for MEAL activities implementation;
- Support the MEAL team in designing or updating MEAL tools, tracking tools, databases, etc.;
- Ensure archiving of the M&E documents in PIN internal archiving system;
- Conduct other tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in NGOs or humanitarian sector;
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent spoken and written skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Highly organized person with attention to details and able to work individually;
- Strong organizational, critical analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Strong sense of integrity and willingness to pass the knowledge to others;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and high-level computer literacy.
Interested candidates should submit the below-mentioned documents via the following link: https://apply.workable.com/people-in-need-2/j/B3C63D1A82/apply/
- Cover letter (in English language);
- CV (in English language);
- Contacts of 3 references, including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Will be provided to shortlisted candidates only.