Reporting to the Team Leader, the MRM Specialist will be responsible for designing and implementing project monitoring system. The responsibilities will include measurement of indicators and results at all levels of the impact logic and capturing wider systems changes, such as copying, and crowding in (AAER framework), developing and maintaining documentation systems in compliance with the DCED-standard, ensure training of project staff in establishing and managing an MRM system consisting of logframe, results chains, monitoring plans and data collection tools, and capturing and documenting key relevant learning points though KCM (Knowledge and Content Management) processes from interventions to inform project steering. The MRM Specialist will work closely with Swisscontact's Regional MRM Advisor.
- Bachelor's/ master's degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent education;
- Familiarity with the Market System Development (MSD) approach and DCED Standard;
- At least 4 years of work experience in managing development programs' monitoring and results measurement systems;
- Self-motivated, possesses a positive outlook, flexible and able to work without close supervision and under pressure;
- Experience in capacity building of project staff in monitoring and results measurement;
- Good analytical skills, good judgment, and accuracy in work. Respect and transparency in dealing with others; and excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV (no more than 4 pages) and a cover letter (max. 1 page) in English stating why you are interested in working with Swisscontact as Intervention Manager to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please write this subject in your e-mail application: Job applicant: MRM SPECIALIST: Sustainable Inclusive Growth in Mountainous Armenia PROJECT. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on rolling basis. The Company especially welcomes applications from female candidates.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Role Description_National_MRM Specialist.pdf - Job Description
Swisscontact is a leading organisation for the implementation of international development projects. The Company promotes inclusive economic, social, and ecological development to make an effective contribution towards sustainable and widespread prosperity in developing and emerging economies. See www.swisscontact.org
for more information.