Converse Bank CJSC is looking for an experienced .Net (C#) Developer to join its rapidly growing team.
- Participate in all the steps of the software project, from design to integration;
- Develop projects in accordance with given specifications;
- Collaborate with other developers on the development of the product;
- Continue support projects implemented by other teams;
- Work independently and as part of a team with a proactive attitude to problem-solving.
- At least 7 years of development experience on full life-cycle projects;
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Thorough knowledge of the .NET/ .NET CORE frameworks;
- Solid experience developing web applications using ASP.NET and C# .NET;
- Good experience with MS SQL Server and complex stored procedures;
- Strong understanding of design patterns;
- Web service development skills using REST API;
- Ability to interpret business requirements and translate into Software solutions;
- Multithreading and parallel processing skills;
- Experience with a source control system;
- Knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility;
- Professional experience building enterprise database-driven applications and websites.
Interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements are asked to fill in the Converse Bank application form attached to this announcement and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
accompanied with the cover letter. The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: ".Net (C#) Developer". Only appropriately filled in applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Application Form.xls - Application Form