Praemium RA is looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer to work on extending, maintaining and supporting Praemium's investment management platform technology. The platform has been developed in house and is web-based. The incumbent will work on global projects to expand the Company's applications and systems, ranging from small projects and applications, microservices fabric to the larger core systems.
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform; later shift to extending the application over time.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development;
- Strong capabilities with .Net (C#) framework;
- Good experience with API development;
- Strong capability with SQL development, Stored Procedures;
- Knowledge of Angular will be an advantage;
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio, GIT;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- NoSQL experience is a big advantage;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Fluency in English language.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
. Please kindly indicate the position title ("Full Stack .Net Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills; plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in software development and fluency in English language.
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and currently provides services to approximately 700 financial institutions and intermediaries. Find more at: www.praemium.com.au