Ucom is looking for a Network and System Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for the Company's internal network and computer hardware maintenance.
- Configure and maintain Microsoft Active Directory;
- Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN equipment;
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues of the office;
- Monitor scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors;
- Log all computer and printer hardware/ software problems;
- Assist with software upgrades and installations.
- Higher technical education;
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant field;
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of other systems (Linux, Free BSD, etc.) is desirable,
- Knowledge of networks (TCP/ IP, DHCP, DNS, Telnet, SSH, Ftp, TFtp, Active Directory);
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages.
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("Network and System Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.