Step Logic YUG is looking for a motivated and hard-working candidate, who will be responsible for providing technical support and associated services to the Company's customers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Perform day-to-day activities at the customer's site;
- Perform basic installation of known vendor’s equipment (Cisco, etc.) ;
- Install and configure necessary software updates;
- Configure and maintain installed systems to meet compliance requirements;
- Configure and administer network monitoring tools;
- Configure and administer routers and switches in a multi-vendor environment;
- Administer Linux and Windows based systems;
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues.
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting IP networks;
- NGFW firewall configuration and management (Palo Alto, Fortinet) experience;
- Support experience of Juniper SRX, EX and MX series hardware and OS;
- Knowledge in Linux and Windows based systems;
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible, or other automation frameworks is a plus;
- Experience with automatically managing dozens or hundreds of network assets is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in network server operating systems;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives;
- Ability to research and evaluate new technologies;
- Written and verbal communication skills in Russian and English languages;
- Team working and communication skills;
- Adaptability/ flexibility;
- Problem-solving personality;
- Ability to work with overload.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Network Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.