Dexis is seeking a qualified Armenian citizen for the position of Objective 3 Team Leader to lead implementation of Objective 3 of the Project, focused on building the public’s critical ability and comprehension of anti-corruption work and a common understanding of what integrity means and requires.
Under the supervision of the Chief of Party, the Objective 3 Team Leader will be responsible for the implementation of all elements of Objective 3, to include the following:
a) Work closely with counterparts and other Project Objectives to strengthen and develop Armenia’s integrity system, including:
- Supporting engagement, public awareness, and outreach efforts by government and civil society to build public understanding of integrity issues;
- Developing the ability of civil society organizations (CSOs) to research, analyze, and communicate about integrity and corruption matters;
- Building CSO capacity to examine the differential effects of corruption and of integrity policies on different genders and on vulnerable groups;
- Supporting development of sustainable public participation mechanisms to ensure all voices are heard on integrity policies;
- Managing a grantmaking and RFA process in collaboration with the Grants and Subcontracts Manager;
- Working with other AIP staff, counterparts and CSOs to develop RFAs and other programming tools to support AIP’s objectives;
- Building strong relationships with counterparts to understand their needs and desires;
- Coordinating with other projects, donors, and implementers to understand the assistance they are providing, and how it can complement or be complemented by the Project;
- With other Objectives, soliciting the informed input of civil society and government on possible legislative or policy changes the Project supports;
b) Cooperate with other Objectives to build counterpart capacity, including for:
- Public participation and outreach to ensure that all voices are represented and that the public is well-informed of integrity measures and successes;
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning to ensure that counterparts are able to properly evaluate the effectiveness of integrity policies;
c) Supervise the work of the Communications and Outreach Specialist, and of short-term technical experts (STTA) working under Objective 3.
- Substantial experience with civil society, awareness building, outreach, or public participation;
- Experience in the strategic communication; (preferable in government sector)
- Knowledge of anti-corruption and integrity strengthening issues and solutions;
- Strong analytical skills and ability;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Armenian;
- A university degree in a relevant discipline and at least 10 years of professional experience; or at least 20 years of professional experience without a university degree;
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and efficiently coordinate several ongoing tasks;
- Experience supervising more junior team members;
- Ability to perform duties that require close attention to detail and synthesize large amounts of information;
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude, as a part of the Project team;
- Strong analytical, research, and writing skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by submitting a brief cover letter and resume to: Armeniajobs@dexisonline.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Objective 3 Team Leader") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Note: If you already applied for this position, no need to reapply, your application will be reconsidered after the deadline of the new announcement.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.