Huawei Technologies Armenia is looking for an Office Administrator.
- Manage administrative service requirements of the company, organize relevant resources, and provide high-quality administrative services to the company, Including office space, vehicles, meals, employee dormitories, safety, health, communications, etc.;
- Optimize and deploy relevant administrative policies, standards, processes, internal controls, and IT tools of the company, regions, and representative offices (implementation of policies and processes);
- Manage assets and expenses related to the company's service administration, budget and monitor the expenses of the public administration platform, and reasonably control costs (administrative expense control);
- Participate in the local general procurement (including supplies and services procurement) of the company, and ensure the compliance of the procurement process (procurement compliance);
- Establish and maintain relationships with external public resource management departments (such as visa and security) related to administrative services (external relationship maintenance);
- Responsible for other work arranged by company leaders.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or above, any major;
- Language ability: Armenian, Russian dual-native language; excellent English ability; Chinese (Optional);
- Work experience: 1-3 years of working experience in the administrative/ secretarial/ human resources field is preferred; working experience in a multinational company is preferred;
- Certain understanding of administrative services; decent image, good professional quality, strong learning ability, and steady work; high interpersonal communication skills and privacy awareness;
- Solution focused, oriented to improvement and development;
- Team player, easy-learner with good communication skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Office Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Net Salary during 3 months probation period: 250,000 AMD;
Net Salary can be raised after the probationary period.
Established in 1988, Huawei Technologies is a private high-tech enterprise fully owned by its employees. Huawei specializes in research and development (R&D), production and marketing of communications equipment, providing customized network solutions for telecom carriers in fixed, mobile and data communications networks. Huawei's customers include China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Netcom as well as Thai AIS, South Korea Telecom, Singapore Tel, Hutchison Global Crossing, PCCW, Telemar (Brazil), etc.
As a specialized telecommunications solution provider, Huawei strategy encompasses to also utilize the availability of suitable global partners and local subcontractors of the customers preference. Huawei and a number of well-experienced sub-contractors have already signed cooperation agreements or letters of intent. These will be the sufficient complement for Huawei in the project implementation. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed by over 300 operators in over 100 regions and serve 28 of the world’s top 50 operators, the following are some of them: Vodafone, BT, Telefonica, China Telecom, China Mobile, KPN, China Unicom, Orange, T-mobile, as well as Thai AIS, South Korea Telecom, Singapore Tel, Hutchison Global Crossing, PCCW, STC, Telemar (Brazil), MTS (Russia), Vimpelcom (Russia), MegaFon (Russia).