"Right Side" Human Rights Defender NGO is looking for an Office Manager to join its team and to use its own expertise and strong inter-personal skills to help make Armenia a better place for people with different gender identities and expressions and improve the human rights situation in Armenia. Previous experience of fundraising is a must. The ideal candidate should have an enthusiasm for people and a talent for building relationships. With first class communication, networking and influencing skills, he/ she will thrive on persuading people to support the cause. The ideal candidate takes pride in excellent writing and is admired for his/ her ability to communicate face to face, holding his/ her own with tact and persuasion. Using this rich combination, the incumbent will relish the challenge of delivering high-value, multi-year donations from donors and valuable introductions from people of influence.
- Build relationships with donors or companies and make presentations;
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database;
- Manage their own budget and ensure that targets are met;
- Responsible for account handling: ensure donors or companies are happy with their grants and donations and are kept informed of progress and milestones;
- Devise and organize fundraising campaigns, events and door to door collections;
- Spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the Organisation's work;
- Develop and write grant applications, project proposals and concept notes.
- University degree in a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in fundraising, project management and foundering;
- Significant experience of securing income through a range of channels;
- Experience of working in a creative and innovative manner, identifying opportunities and applying sound strategic thinking in developing new or improved activity;
- Strong level of knowledge and insight into supporter care and the work needed to retain and empower a mass audience;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English language;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a commitment to working cross-departmentally;
- Proven ability to motivate and support others to achieve successful outcomes;
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure;
- Experience in the NGO field, with a focus on human rights and gender equality;
- Commitment to the aims and values of "Right Side" Human Rights Defender NGO;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to research and devise strategies and opportunistically take advantage of donation possibilities;
- People management skills; ability to build long-term relationships with potential donors or volunteers and persuasively explain their cause;
- Ability to hit fundraising targets; organisational and IT skills;
- Interest in, and commitment to human rights, gender equality, and inclusivity.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to fill in the attached Application Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Office Manager") in the subject line of the email. Please note that CVs are not accepted, and any information given on a CV will not be considered. Due to the high quality and number of applications the Organization receives, only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If you would like confirmation that you have not been successful, please contact the Organization. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like the Organization to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend interview, please contact them at: email@example.com
and they will talk to you about how to help. Note that the "Right Side" offices are fully accessible.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
150,000 AMD (Gross). Possibility of salary increase.
"Right Side" Human Rights Defender NGO is an equal opportunities employer striving to avoid discrimination and increase representation and expertise from underrepresented groups on the team. Therefore, "Right Side" Human Rights Defender NGO encourages trans and/ or queer, people with disabilities, people with a migration and minority background, sex workers, people living with HIV, to apply and mention their backgrounds and experiences in their application.