The Office Manager will work with a team of professionals from Armenia and Silicon Valley. The incumbent will play a critical role in the operations of Zero's Yerevan office.
- Oversee daily operations of Yerevan office;
- Maintain office supply;
- Tightly cooperate with HR, Accounting, Legals, Marketing of the Company;
- Assist executives upon request;
- Establish policies that promote Company culture.
- Strong organization and communication skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian languages;
- Self-starter who is goal-oriented, highly motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate mindset;
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner;
- Detail oriented, proficient in Microsoft Office with proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
All qualifying candidates are acknowledged to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Office Manager") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Zero was founded in 2015 and is based in Los Gatos, California. The Company is represented in Armenia by TechBay LLC. Zero works on AI based mobile email client Zero email application. For more information, please visit: www.zeroapp.ai