Parts and Service Sales Representative is a part of After-Sales Department and his/ her main functions are considered communication with allocated customers in terms parts and service sales, forming and following up customer parts orders and its delivery to the customers, as well as commercial negotiations with commercial representatives of them and controlling of receivable situation with allocated customers.
- Responsible for collection and structuring of documentation, contacts, fleet information from customers and their input to MSD CRM;
- Update the customer data (contacts, addresses, status) in 1C system;
- Calculate the possible sales of parts to allocated customers according to their fleet operational status and annual utilization;
- Ability to Responsible for implementation and proper documentation of parts marketing programs and suggestion of new parts marketing programs according to current market situation;
- Responsible for cross functional cooperation with Parts Operation Department in processing and follow up of the parts ordering and delivery;
- Responsible for cross functional cooperation with Service Department in terms of parts lists for repairs and CRC overhauls;
- Responsible for commercial offers preparation and presentation to customers for parts, components and services related to parts sales;
- Prepare and proceed the parts invoicing in 1C system and cross functional cooperation with Financial Department for proper proceeding of e-invoicing;
- Follow up and document flow control of parts sales via factoring;
- Responsible for cooperation with customer and service providing bank;
- Communicate with customers and control of receivable situation of parts invoices, as well as control of acceptance of the invoices in e-invoicing and in physical acceptance;
- Responsible for periodical parts sales analysis for different periods, major classes, intensity etc.;
- In cooperation with warranty administrator responsible for control and proper documentation of goodwill procedures;
- Periodically update the customer fleet status to parts marketing specialist for proper PTOS information input;
- Input corresponding activities and offers to MSD CRM;
- Responsible for in time and proper proceeding of the leads generated in MSD CRM by condition monitoring;
- Responsible for in time and proper proceeding of recovery plan by customer according to TS results;
- Responsible for follow up and proper documentation of lost sales and collection of information by competitors;
- In cooperation with Parts Marketing Specialist prepare and follow up OTO and different discount requests to CAT;
- Follow up proper allocation of received credit notes for parts sales activities;
- Fulfill customer visit plan by customers stipulated by the line manager.
- At least 2 years of work experience in sales;
- Fluent knowledge of English and Russian Languages;
- Analytical thinking;
- Readiness for self-learning;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility to travel within Armenia and abroad;
- Computer literacy; knowledge of 1C is a plus;
- Ability to work with strict deadlines;
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discount, interest, proportions, percentages, area and volume.
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Parts and Service Sales Representative/ PSSR") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary/ sales commissions