Rostelecom Armenia is looking for an ambitious and talented PHP/ Laravel Developer to join its core team. The Company predominantly uses Laravel on the backend. This is a key role within the team, and the incumbent is expected to be working on challenging problems and learning constantly. A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and adapt is vital. The ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity where he/ she can develop his/ her own skills and make a tangible impact.
- Work with management and company core team to help architect the next generation of applications;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write 'clean'/ well-designed code;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Produce detailed specifications of application needs and requirements;
- Laravel 6.x framework;
- Troubleshoot issues with web server, database, security, network, and web technologies;
- Customize, compile, install, configure, monitor and debug server instances, especially on Linux/ Apache;
- Responsible for reporting, maintenance, and test automation tools in PHP (e.g. PHPUnit).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- At least 3 years of PHP development experience;
- Knowledge of recent versions of PHP (7.x is preferred);
- Experience in relational database setup and use (MySQL 5.6 or later);
- Git version control knowledge and experience;
- Strong experience with web service integration and development, including REST and SOAP;
- Experience in creating/ documenting an API is a plus;
- Experience with Oracle and MSSQL is a plus;
- Server and site performance optimization skills is a plus;
- In-depth knowledge of PHP with Object Oriented practices;
- Familiarity with Payment Processing;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Solid organizational (detail-oriented), analytical, written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to handle stressful situations, work on multiple tasks simultaneously and perform within tight time constraints;
- Team player with the ability to produce high quality coding while adhering to coding best practices;
- Creativity and ability to customize with a quick turnaround.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume addressing relevant qualifications and experience and information on professional reference strictly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, mention the position title ("PHP/ Laravel Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.