PM/ Web Intern/ Contractor will be responsible for back-end and front-end web development. He/ she will assist in managing and tracking assigned projects from project award to completion.
- Support QA/ R&D and MKT and provide status update on a weekly basis to underline current status and risks;
- Be involved in process automation and statistic data covering to improve processes in development life cycle.
- BS/ MS in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Code development skills;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Knowledge of PM models (Agile, Waterfall);
- Ability to work with different teams and provide correct/ reliable status and risk estimation;
- Ability to search and study documentation;
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Good communication skills in English language.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit the application at: http://amyhrs.mentor.com/
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, including subsidized lunch and other applicable benefits.
Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC is a subsidiary of Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.