Praemium RA is looking for a Portfolio Administrator experienced in a banking or accounting environment. The role will offer the incumbent an opportunity to combine his/ her administration and strong English language skills with his/ her enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for client portfolio updates and maintenance, ensure data and client records are up to date and accurate;
- Responsible for daily and monthly reconciliations including bank reconciliations;
- Responsible for account set up and reconstruction of portfolios including capital gains tax information;
- Administer International transactions, fixed interest, stock transfers, withdrawals,
redemptions, asset sales and purchases, and fund transfer requests;
- Work to Service Level Agreements;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree/ diploma in Finance or Administration;
- At least 3 years of experience in administration in banking or accounting administration
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills;
- Advanced Excel skills, performing complex pivot tables and v-look ups with large
volumes of data;
- Understanding of corporation actions would be ideal;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work under
pressure towards deadlines;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Desire to learn new skills and develop themselves.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please kindly indicate the position title ("Portfolio Administrator") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive (depending on previous experience and skills), medical insurance, sport activities, compensation and professional development opportunities
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates with at least 3 years of experience in administration in banking or accounting administration environment