The Human Resources Department of EnergoEffect LLC is accepting applications for the position of Power Engineer. This position is for an entry level Power System Engineer, who will be involved in planning and design of electric utility substations, sub-transmission and distribution systems. The specialist should perform professional level electrical engineering work in the design, specification, review, investigation, and construction of electric utility projects.
- Design and prepare plans and specifications for the construction of electric transmission, distribution and substation projects; research project design requirements; perform calculations and prepare estimates of time and material costs;
- Manage electric transmission, distribution and substation projects;
- Design power stages including estimation of losses and efficiency;
- Produce and maintain electrical system drawings and technical documentation;
- Responsible for maintenance and operation of all utilities related equipment and processes which includes the steam plant and system to end use, HVAC, compressed air, water systems, natural gas, refrigeration and scrubber.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- 3 years of experience in power systems or electrical maintenance;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and/ or Revit;
- Knowledge of technical English and Russian languages;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks;
- Organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Power Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.