Dexatel is looking for a qualified PR and Communications Manager to join its team.
- Develop a PR and communications plan, including strategy, goals, budget and tactics;
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media;
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers and politicians;
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations;
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis;
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness;
- Organize events, including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field;
- Proven working experience in public relations;
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both local and international level;
- Strong relationships with both local and international business and industry media outlets;
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled personality in both broadcast and print media interviews;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills;
- Solid experience with social media, including blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- Event planning experience.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("PR and Communications Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on previous experience and skills