Enterprise Armenia is looking for a PR Specialist for Exporter Development Grants Program. The overall Objective of the Exporter Development Grants Program (hereinafter EDG) under the Trade Promotions and Quality Infrastructure Project is the support of creation of shared resource centers for SMEs (logistic centers, transportation facilities, marketing services, production hubs, etc.) to empower existing small and medium sized companies through leveraging their growth potential to scale-up production, trading and exporting capacity.
- Undertake public awareness activities and actions to ensure publicity of the EDG activities, results achieved;
- Draft and disseminate press releases, articles using all communication tools;
- Create pictures, videos, stories and digital infographics;
- Create daily posts in social media;
- Create and disseminate success stories;
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies, manage internal communication between project staff;
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews in close coordination with PMU PR Specialist;
- Help grantees to communicate effectively with the public;
- Perform other responsibilities assigned by the Grants Manager;
- Travel within the country;
- Perform other job-related tasks/ duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing or a related field;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to cope with pressure;
- Creativity, imagination and initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian and English languages.
Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV in English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("PR Specialist for Exporter Development Grants Program") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.