Coca-Cola HBCA is looking for a motivated and talented Premium Spirits Manager with a strong customer focus to help lead its alcohol business. He/ she will identify market potential in order to establish new liaisons to achieve targets in value and volume, revenue and profitability goals. The incumbent will also measure progress against objectives, prepare and present reports, analyses, forecasts.
- Develop and implement strategy to maximize the Company's volume and revenue growth;
- Analyze channel trends, shopper insights, competitive data and brand/ pack performance; provide guidance to Marketing and Field Sales teams;
- Follow the HoReCa trends throughout CCHBC and implement them on local markets;
- Develop and lead implementation of channels plans and related trade marketing activities;
- Act as a link between Commercial Excellence, Marketing and Field Sales teams to ensure programs timely and smooth implementation;
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance;
- Perform competitive market analysis to understand channel trends and opportunities;
- Set execution standards and guidelines to different areas.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Work experience in a similar role;
- Good computer skills (MS Office);
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong writing, presentation and verbal communication skills;
- Brand management/ new product launch experience within the alcoholic beverages industry;
- Ability to maintain positive and can-do attitude and approach to work;
- Ability to construct numbers-based objectives that can be measured against hard metrics;
- Capability of managing multiple projects on tight deadlines and maintaining high level of quality output.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to apply through the following link: https://bit.ly/2uBLQ1o
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.