Syunik Food is currently looking for a responsible Procurement Officer, who has many years of experience in the field of procurement/ food production and who will be responsible for organizing the entire supply and procurement process of the Company. Extensive travel between Yerevan, Kapan and other regions of Armenia will be required.
- Coordinate supply chain management including resource planning, scheduling and perishable inventory control;
- Coordinate all activities related to the procurement of fruits, vegetables as well as other products, which are necessary for the production beginning with intent to purchase through delivery;
- Coordinate appropriate methods needed to distribute commodity in a cost-effective manner including booking and coordinating inbound and outbound freight;
- Negotiate with suppliers, evaluate bids, prepare supplier contracts and delivery schedules;
- Identify/ involve new suppliers in the market, organize regular researches of the local market;
- Assure that the commodity is delivered on schedule, at the negotiated price, and meets the quality standards of the Company;
- Maintain timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices, and other documents to assure accurate retention of records;
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets;
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements;
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints;
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Supply and Procurement Specialist;
- Excellent knowledge of 1C program and MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation, written and oral communication skills;
- Analytical thinking, data collection and analysis skills;
- Ability to work with different suppliers;
- Ability to work under pressure; ability to analyze and prepare reports;
- Organizational, decision-making and planning skills;
- High sense of responsibility and punctuality;
- Teamwork and time management skills;
- High efficiency of work.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Procurement Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.